What kinds of user can benefit from using this SaaS tool?
DevicePilot is a tool used by people in companies that deploy connected devices, across many different markets. The DevicePilot journey may start with a developer but ultimately can include everyone responsible for the company's success - which of course means everyone!
- A Developer with one R&D device on the lab bench, who wants a quick way to test and debug the device, and show it off to other people ahead of app development. One line of code equals instant visualisation. Later on, the Developer can rely on DevicePilot to empower everyone else in the company to get their own answers without continually having to bug the Developer.
- A Customer Support person, who wants to review a customer's device performance during a support call
- An Operations person, who wants to be able to measure Key Performance Indicators across the whole device estate, and quickly spot errant devices
- A Product Manager, who wants to be able to see how users are interacting with the product - which buttons are they pressing, are there signs of incipient churn etc.
- A Sales person, who ahead of visiting a customer wants to check whether a new deployment is successful, and gather metrics which can be used to up-sell
- A CFO, who wants to check that billing records match the number of devices actually deployed
- A CTO, who wants to know how many devices are still running v0.03 or earlier software, since they can’t be remote-upgraded: where are they, how painful will the truck-roll be?
- Everyone: Can see a dashboard of live metrics, for example in the company foyer, directly measuring customer growth and happiness.