- Powerful search Search interactively, drilling down through your device estate
- Heat maps Use positional heat maps to understand coverage and locational density
- Dynamic view Zoomable map view with intelligent clustering and device icons
- Complete status Covers all devices at a glance
- Fast triage Quickly identify problems and determine root cause
- Prioritise easily Focus on issues with biggest customer impact first
Manage. Coming soon
- 360 lifecycle Automated device deployment from installation to end-of-life
- Upgrades Firmware versions managed with minimal disruption
- Easy integration Integrate with your existing business processes
Why you need DevicePilot
As you connect more devices to your service, the operational challenges of managing those devices becomes significant.
It is too expensive, slow and error-prone to rely on manual device management, restricting your growth and threatening your future business.
Automated device management is essential, ensuring a sustainable relationship between device deployment and operational costs.
- Are you considering IoT for a solution?
- Have you considered operational cost?
- Are you in trialling or testing?
- Are you feeling stretched by operations?
- Are you already deploying at scale?
Ready to talk? Contact us today for an initial discussion.Get in touch
Device Management Survey reveals risk to business growth.
What do 50+ companies deploying connected devices think are the obstacles to IoT growth? This industry survey highlights the key to delivering ambitious growth expectations for connected devices.
DevicePilot recently surveyed fifty IoT companies taking connected products to market, across many different industry sectors (“verticals”) including Environmental monitoring, Elderly care/Wellness, Smart Home, Energy management, Industrial monitoring, Refrigeration, Retail, Public services and Smart City.
Respondents were mainly CxOs in companies which range from established players with millions of devices already deployed to new startups with ambitious growth plans.
The survey uncovered many interesting facts, including:
- 61% of companies anticipate 10x growth over the coming year
- 70% estimate their addressable market to be in the millions of devices - and 9% in the billions
- The most common business model is a combination of up-front fee plus ongoing service fee
- Only 18% of companies describe their device management as “highly automated and slick”
- The biggest perceived risk of not managing devices well is risk to the growth of the company
- 86% of companies say that as far as managing devices is concerned, they’re either already in trouble, or expect to be within 12 months
As the Internet of Things matures, expectations of service quality are rapidly increasing, making it increasingly important to have an accurate picture of how those devices are performing.
Be first to hear the news
Sign up for the latest news and product updates